[pmwiki-users] cannot upload files with beta 39

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 21 14:20:16 CDT 2005

Were you able to upload with previous versions?

Does the directory "Test" exist within your uploads directory?

The response coming back from PmWiki also looks strange --
it's giving an incorrect command for creating the needed
directory.  I'm not sure what's going on there, I'll have
to test it some more.

Pm