[pmwiki-users] Intermap not working on my farm - and pointing to other fields - how?

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 07:27:37 CDT 2005

I have set up a farm with three fields.

webroot
pmwiki.php
  PracticeArea (WikiSandBox was getting too much garbage so I set up our own
area)
     index.php
     wiki.d
     local
  Project1
     index.php
     wiki.d
     local
  Project2
     index.php
     wiki.d
     local

I want to be able to point to Project2 from Project1 and in my reading it
seems that using Intermap and localmap is the best way.

So in my localmap I've set up

PracticeArea http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/PracticeArea/
Project1 http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project1/
Project2 http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project2
ThisWiki		$ScriptUrl
ThisPage		$PageUrl

In the home page of Project1 I have put the link
[[Project2.Main.HomePage | Project 2 HomePage]] or [[Project2.Main/HomePage
| Project 2 HomePage]]  and neither work.
I get a link to edit
<a class='createlinktext'
href='http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project1/index.php?n=Project2Main.HomePage
?action=edit'>Project 2 HomePage</a>

Even when I put the sample [[Wikipedia:Stonehenge | megaliths in England.]]
I get this link created
http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project2/$URL which looks like this in the
source <a class='urllink' target='_blank' href='$Url'>megaliths in
England.</a>

So - how do I point to another Farm.Field page?

And how how do I make
http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project1/index.php/Main/HomePage look like
http://mywebsite.com/pmwiki/Project1/HomePage

Thanks