[pmwiki-users] When to generate final tags?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jun 29 08:43:51 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 09:33:57AM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Similarly, if somebody starts a (:table:) within an (:input start:) -
> (:input end:) pair, the table must be finished off before (:input end:),
> whether the wiki author has specified a (:tableend:) or not.
>
> What's the proper way to do this?

At the moment there isn't one -- nested blocks are a bit of a pain.
I've been thinking of generalizing the Block() call to be able to
handle arbitrary nested block structures, but doing so would
change a number of exposed PmWiki internals and could break a
number of recipes.  So I've been thinking that would need to wait
for 2.1.