[pmwiki-users] How to Create Wiki File from Shell . . .

Jeremy Sproat sproaticus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:20:30 CDT 2005

On 6/30/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> PmWiki will figure out the rest of the fields (e.g., "targets=")
> the first time someone edits+saves the page, but until then they
> won't be there.  I might be able to come up with an "?action=resync"
> that causes the pagefile to be regenerated based on its current values.

Would it be possible to resync the fields upon viewing the page?  I'm
not sure if this would significantly add to the rendering overhead.
You could probably ignore fields that are already there (as these
would be fixed upon edit if they were incorrect).  Rather, you could
just create the missing fields.

I'm not really sure how much demand there would be for a feature like
this; I'm certain the vast majority of users will be creating pages
from within the wiki engine.

Cheers,
 - sproaticus