[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: <div> markup suggestions...?

Nathan Jones pmwiki at optimo.com.au
Wed Mar 2 00:33:47 CST 2005

Pm wrote:
>Also, just for the public record, I'm leaning away from
>
>    /Pm/
>    This is a Pm block.
>    //

Pout. That was my favourite. :-)
(Rather than all the wikistyle like % stuff.)

Out of your random ideas, I like the arrows or the enclosing arrows.
Actually I like the doubled-quotes, but worry that some people may
confuse them with single-quotes; it has happened the other way around...

Hmm. I think I'll probably just end up using (:div:) for my own sites
(I've given up trying to get other people to contribute anyway).

--
Nathan Jones