[pmwiki-users] Minor changes to WikiForms

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Wed Mar 2 07:47:46 CST 2005

Thank you for making the PITS issue tracking system available in a flexible form for general use, John. I have installed WikiForms and it seems to work very well, but there are a few issues.

Adding additional points (like in PITS, e.g. 54532) to the importance or urgency fields (by way of edit page) does not seem to change the score in the list of issues. I tried on Affinity wiki as well with the same result.

I wanted to make some of the text boxes in the form shorter, and wanted to follow these suggestions from the Cookbook description:
  ([1-9][0-9]*) the number of lines for several text boxes; these get joined with \\ markup
But I cannot get it to work - can you explain a bit more?

I also thought it would be nice if one could specify changes to the fields that are included in the list of issues, in the wikilist directive. Something like
  (:wikilist status=closed !opened closed:)
That is, include the field 'Date closed' and leave out the field 'Date opened'. As it is, the fields that are shown in the list of issues are specified on the FormTemplate page (by way of a + or - sort order indication). I don't know whether this is feasible, though.

In any case, this will be a very useful tool for us!
Hugo
(testing at http://orgprints.org/wiki/Development)