[pmwiki-users] A button in the guiedit toolbar to insert a date

noe ooiuu at free.fr
Sat Mar 5 17:48:28 CST 2005

Hi all, I have added a button in the guiedit toolbar to call a popup
calendar and add the chosen date in the pmwiki page.
I have modified the first version to use beta22 feature : "Updated
scripts/guiedit.php to allow buttons with arbitrary HTML actions."
If you could have a look at it here :   ooiuu. free. fr / index.php5 ,
do some tests, and tell me what you think of it ...
Also added it to cookbook :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GuiEditDateButton where you can
download the files (10Ko).

By the way I have also tried to load my jscal.js javascript file in
config.php like this :
$HTMLHeaderFmt[] =
  "<script type='text/javascript' src='\$SkinDirUrl/jscal.js' />";
but after that guiedit.js is not loaded !
so I load jscal.js in pub/pmwiki/pmwiki.tmpl

<script type="text/javascript" src="$SkinDirUrl/jscal.js"></script>
And in pmwiki.tmpl I have used $SkinDirUrl because $GUIButtonDirUrlFmt wasn't initialized.

*
*Thanks.
Pierre Noe.