[pmwiki-users] Deleting dead WikiPages and WikiGroups

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Sun Mar 6 16:17:07 CST 2005

At 2005-03-07  09:04 AM +1100, Algis Kabaila is rumored to have said:
>  Are there readers of this
>mailing list that could help, please - I feel beginners' questions should not
>be loaded on to Pm...  Of course, a word from Patrick is always welcome.

There are many individuals other than Patrick who can and do help on this list.

It's just that as far as I can tell, Patrick works 24 hours a day, is a
touch-typist, is never more than a meter away from his PC, and always ends
up answering before the rest of us get a chance!  ;->

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668