[pmwiki-users] skin credits

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sun Mar 6 23:44:54 CST 2005

In connection with PITS.00301, and in light of the current jump I just
experienced, of pmwiki.org to the LightSkin - either all by itself, or due
to me reloading from browser history the call on which I had set that skin,
this comment may be relevant:

Radu: Actually as a newbie I was expecting the ?action=attr page to report
all the attributes of the page rather than allowing pass change (creation
and last modif dates, creator, maybe editors, wikiver at creation, current
wikiver, skin name (rather important to know that!), and any other defined
vars) Is there a reason not to display those, since they're available
anyway? Maybe they're too many?

And that's definitely a good place to report what passwords are set and in
which places.

I would also see the skin name and ver in the credits area of the footer,
since the look is almost as important as the feel (and from what I've seen,
templates change functionality too).

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)