[pmwiki-users] New cookbook recipe : BuildForms

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Wed Mar 9 13:15:02 CST 2005

Hello Marc,

I suppose that by 'content', you mean the values posted by the form ?
The values are stored automatically when posted in the file
$pagename.val, with the format :
name_x:value
name_y:another value
name_z:multiline text`2nd line`3rd line
etc.

I don't see any point in storing brute data in a wiki page. Though if
needed, this is fairly easy to do, only to transfer the content of
$pagename.val in a wiki page.

Though if your wish is to used the stored values in a Wiki page, we can
create markups like that :

(:rdfrmpage PageName:) to define the default read page (PageName being
the page containing the form)

(:rdval name_x:) to display the value stored under name_x in default
read page

(:rdval name_x pagename=AnotherPage:) to display the value stored under
name_y in the page AnotherPage

Is it what you want? Or can you please explain your aim ?

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>