[pmwiki-users] Page Authorization-Where is it?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Mar 9 16:53:43 CST 2005

I upgraded PMwiki and, being a newbie, didn't realize that I would have
to be careful not to overwrite certain files... a carefully edited
Main.SideBar  got wiped... OK, no problem, live and learn.. but then
after editing it again I found it was no longer protected from edit by
"the world"-- the previous one had attr set to read only for all but
admin. So, I conclude from this, the access level of a page is a hidden
parameter of the file itself? Just exactly how is attr-authorization
(read, edit, set attributes) implemented from the "back end" view of
things?

Sivakatirswami