[pmwiki-users] Re: Perfection and Menus (WAS: onover-bundling) . . .

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Mar 10 19:46:54 CST 2005

FYI, works fine, under Gemini, here on OS X:

in

Firefox, 1.0

Safari--Safari is  "broken" (Java engine and CSS compliance is weak) in
many respects, but PMwiki is fine..

IE 5--which is totally defunct... I expected PMwikik to be totally
broken in IE 5 on the Mac, but, it's fine... the GUI btns show up very
slowly in the latter, but in FireFox and Safari... no problems, and

Netscape 7.2 OK...