[pmwiki-users] Going at things a different way

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Mar 11 10:55:02 CST 2005

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 03/11/05 11:04 AM >>>
A quick note of caution, I plan to be revising the pagelist.php
function a bit so don't rely on its internals too deeply.
Anything that has been documented somewhere in a cookbook or
on the mailing list will continue to work; but other internals
may change.

Well then, could I make a suggestion?  It would be nice if you could
add a switch to (:searchresults:) that would, in the event that no page
exactly matched the search term, present the option to add a page of
that name as per the PageNotFound page.  The switch could be something
like (:searchresults addmissing=true:)

David