[pmwiki-users] page index, searching in v2?

JCG wiki at jcgg.net
Sun Mar 13 03:16:25 CST 2005

Hi Russ

In your sidebar just type:

!All pages in this Group:
(:pagelist list=normal group={$Group}:)
----
!Other Groups in this Wiki:
(:pagelist fmt=group -MyOwnTests -{$Group}:)

That's it. As an example, I have explicitely prevented to be listed  the
group "MyOwnTests" which is not immediatly usefull for "plain" users.

If need be, you can also preinstall some specific actions which are
shown only with the visitor is within the right group:

(:if group FeedBack:)
(:vote:)
(:if:)

Enjoy,

Jean-Claude

======= Russ wrote:
In PmWiki v1, I had/have a neat feature in the sidebar:

![[ThisWiki:?action=search&text=/ Index]]
   which returns a list of all pages when I click on "Index" in my sidebar,
and

![[ThisWiki:?action=search&text=/-PmWiki Contents]]
   which returns a list of all pages that are not in the PmWiki group.

I'm looking for similar title search functionality in v2, but can't seem to
find it.  What I want is a way to create a link such that when a user
clicks
on it, it brings up a list of pages:
* in the current group, or
* for the whole site.