[pmwiki-users] numbered list questions

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Mar 14 20:48:35 CST 2005

You could add the indentation yourself, e.g.

# Prepare the experiment
## Unwrap the pop-tart
## Insert the pop-tart into the toaster, but only after reading    <cr>
-->the list of ingredients and making sure that you have completed all <cr>
-->the paperwork regarding  experiments involving human subjects.
# Begin cooking the pop tart
# Stand back

At 01:53 PM 3/12/2005, Carl Boe wrote:

>I have recently done a lot of cutting /pasting to transfer documents
>involving numbered lists.  If the list items in the editor window contain
>line breaks, the list numbering is screwed up.  It seems that the text
>block for a list item is delineated by a line feed??  Or something.  I was
>expecting text to be wrapped from the beginning of the # markup up through
>to either the next list item.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)