[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Dynamic wiki trails

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 15 18:20:22 CST 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:48:51AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:

> I think we'd all like to be able to generate a trail based on category
> pages in general... actually, didn't I suggest that in some other post?
> (Funny, I don't remember getting any replies on that topic actually... it
> was about making (:pagelist:) exclude pages already listed on the current
> page ... or maybe it's just to late and it's bedtime).

Yes, you mentioned it -- I'm still backlogged on work and email after
my vacation and so I haven't had a chance to respond.  Still don't have
a good chance to respond yet, other than to note that it all seems
to tie into the many ways we have for organizing pages into sets,
including trails, searches, groups, etc.