[pmwiki-users] Gemini skin - problem with two actions

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu Mar 17 03:07:30 CST 2005

John, the stuff you quote below is not very explicit. In my version of
pmwiki.php, there's no undefined function call on line 804 (ever since the
dark ages of php 3.0.9 :)

   $text = preg_replace('!.*/!', '', $text);

But the php parser gives wrong linecounts sometimes.

Still, the WikiLink function is not likely to be a problem for one skin if
it is ok for another skin. It may help if you tell us which php version and
which pmwiki version you're using. (Sorry, I deleted the original post
since Hans had fielded it)

At 02:56 AM 3/17/2005, Hans wrote:
>Thursday, March 17, 2005, 6:03:13 AM, John wrote:
>
> >  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in
> > /nfs/cust/0/44/07/570440/web/storywiki/pmwiki.php on line 804

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)