[pmwiki-users] New skin: FixFlow

Hans design at flutesong.net
Fri Mar 18 10:32:07 CST 2005

Hi,
I uploaded a new skin creation to pmwiki.org:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FixFlowSkin

FixFlow grew out of my desire to create a skin with a fixed
sidebar menu (which does not scroll with the content of the page),
for all who like small compact sidemenus and use a small logo.
FixFlow is a skin similar in look to the Gemini Two Skin, it is
build on the same modular css design, and is highly configurable.
But the template does not use tables and is entirely css based,
and the page content appears before the menu content in the html
output.

FixFlow offers the option of a fixed and a scrolling sidebar.
It also offers the option of displaying the sidebar either on
the left or the right side.

It can use a rightbar similar to the GeminiTwo skin, and is designed
to co-exist with it and share the same menu pages etc.

It is highly configurable, and new colour scheme css modules can be
added if required, etc. It really is a brother of GeminiTwo, but has a
very different structure underneath because the template is not table
based.

Please try it out and send me your comments, or post them on the page!

Pm, could you please set this up on pmwiki.org?
And could you reinstall Geminiskin as well please, sinc ei made a
small number of style changes? Thanks a lot!

--
Best wishes,
 Hans