[pmwiki-users] Great success for PageNotFound !

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 19 08:36:55 CST 2005

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 02:45:55PM +0100, Pierre Rouzeau wrote:
> May I suggest that a 'favicon.ico' file be set in the PmWiki default
> distribution. This will be a small publicity and will clean up the error
> logs.

Not really, as the favicon.ico file generally has to be placed in the
webservers document root directory to truly be able to clean up the error
logs.  One alternative is to add a <link rel='shortcut icon' href='...' />
tag into the skin template, but unless we have a suitable icon to use
I'm not sure I want to enforce that on others...