[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Modified (:markup:)

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sun Mar 20 15:39:52 CST 2005

chr at home.se wrote:
> Oh... ok, I see. That's not exactly apparent btw...  I assume
> (:markup:) is done before (:include:) as well? These other recipes,
> are they also handled before [=...=]?

The recipes can insert themselves anywhere they want in that order.

You can inspect the order by enabling diagnostics in config.php
("$EnableDiag = 1;" IIRC), and calling up an arbitrary page of your wiki
with "?action=ruleset" appended.

Note that the output from an unpatched PmWiki as of beta26 will just
give you the rule names, not the patterns that they are looking for.
Either you take the ?action=diag output to retrieve the patterns
(requires some searching because it will give you a dump of many if not
all global variables), or you use the patch that I published on Tue, 15
Mar 2005 18:35:22 +0100 with a subject: line of "Improvements for
?action=ruleset".

Regards,
Jo