[pmwiki-users] ThisSite and family

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 20 18:05:24 CST 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 11:39:30PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > > Is it documented somewhere? I it's now possible is to write e.g.
> > >
> > > 	SomePrefix	$ThisSite/bla/Ouch
> > >
> > > assuming the PhP-variable $ThisSite exists?
> >
> > It's not documented anywhere yet; I'm not sure where to document it.
> > Feel free to add it.  :-)
>
> I added a paragraph at the end of this page:
>
> 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomInterMap
>
> Btw, I think it'd be nice if there was some variable that you can use to
> control the name of the 'local/localmap.txt' to something else. Actually,
> there probably already is such a variable.. what is it called?

$InterMapFiles is an array of files to be read for InterMap references.
By default it's set to:

   $InterMapFiles = array("$FarmD/scripts/intermap.txt",
     "$FarmD/local/farmmap.txt", 'local/localmap.txt');

but you can easily add more files to this list (or replace the
list entirely).

Now documented at PmWiki.LinkVariables.