[pmwiki-users] skin design and the searchbox

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 21 09:31:28 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 03:19:19PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> But it still leaves me with the same dilemma, because the conditional
> markup needs to be defined first, and that needs to be in config.php.

Not *everything* has to go (or work) in a skin.php file. :-)
If we need a new conditional placed in the core, we can do it,
the only question is what that conditional should be and how
it's defined.

>     (:if true ...:) and (:if false ..:) and (:if match ...:)
> but (:if true $Skin=='fixflow':) does not work ???

The 'true' and 'false' conditionals don't use their arguments;
they always return true and false respectively.