[pmwiki-users] Testing out the new template system - not successfully

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 13:07:22 CST 2005

Following the instructions in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTemplates, I did the following:

1. Installed  pmwiki-2.0.beta26.

2. Created (manually, using jpico) a file called Main.NewPageTemplate in wiki.d and edited it to have some text

3. In /local/config.php added the setting $EditTemplatesFmt = 'Main.NewPageTemplate';

4. Created a new page by editing an existing page and adding the entry [[example PolyVinylAcetate]] and saving.

When I click the link to Poly Vinyl Acetate?, it opens in an empty page...

What am I missing? Do I need to install a php file and include it for the template to work?