[pmwiki-users] skin design and the searchbox

Hans design at flutesong.net
Tue Mar 22 08:43:00 CST 2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 2:27:32 PM, Patrick wrote:
> Hmmm.  Probably not, at least not as written here.  The word "var"
> doesn't have much meaning to an author (who typically doesn't know
> PmWiki internals).  It needs to be called something else.

variable?
var was just short for variable.

Using condition 'match' is not very obvious for authors either I
think.  I.e. in (:if match ^PmWiki\. :) I would not really know what
to put as conditional parameter, unless I just copy the example.
I mean that 'match' means a regex match with its special syntax was
not  obvious to me.

Best,
~Hans