[pmwiki-users] floating box on the right

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed Mar 23 09:15:08 CST 2005

Just a comment to add to what has been said about skins.

You may not want a 'newsboax' on every page, but only on the home page;
Or you may want different pages to show different kinds of news.

In those cases, you're much better off to implement the stickie markup from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

At 02:09 PM 3/22/2005, Patrick Ogay wrote:
>I like to display on certain sites some information in a "newsbox", which
>should be a floating box on the right oder a RightSidebar
>Is there an easy way to display such a box in standard template?  Or in
>the Content?
>
>A feature like this I would appreciate much.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)