[pmwiki-users] Re: small password and skin query?

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Wed Mar 23 16:28:03 CST 2005

On Saturday 19 March 2005 11:55, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 11:13:44PM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I was wanting to know if we can set the password in skin.php file:
> > eg
> > $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('mysecret');
>
> One can do anything in a skin.php file that can be done in any
> other PHP file.  Whether you'd want to do that is another question
> altogether.  :-)
:-( .... I tried this, but does seem to work.

I couldn't get to this mail sooner, i was kinda busy wrapping the final
version of notebookskin.
Today I was trying to visit notebookskin on pmwiki.org but I got the following
errors, i am presuming there might me some loose ends in installation
instructions or perhaps some bug?
Please let me know.

Thanks

> > Secondly,
> > Is it possible to set the print-skin in skin.php file itself.  > i.e
> > $ActionSkin['print'] = 'someskin/print';
>
> Yes, but if this skin is being created for others, it should probably
> honor any site-specific customization that has been set.  (I now see
> that the current design of scripts/skins.php doesn't allow an easy
> way to do this, so I'll fix it.)
Thanks, It would then help making skin installation a bit more easier.