[pmwiki-users] RSS & enclosures

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Mar 23 19:17:05 CST 2005

Is it possible --

Well, ok, I know it _is_ possible ;)

But has anyone considered PmWiki rss 2.0 feeds with enclosures?

I see the format for enclosures is something like
<enclosure url="http://blah.something.tla/path/to/something.mp3"
length="#####" type="audio/mpeg"/>
(used for podcasting)

Probably don't absolutely need to use 2.0 with enclosures, but I think
an optional setting to enable enclosures would be cool.  I am
considering using a field of a wikifarm for podcasting.  Goes right
along with blogability, I think.

Crisses
--
The whole idea of being multiple is to single-mindedly survive all
adversity.

(hrm, for some reason there seems to be something wrong with this
statement...where's an editor when you need one?)