[pmwiki-users] Re: Floating tekst around pictures

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Mar 25 15:15:28 CST 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>>Floating works all right for me, and the text starts to the right of the
>>image, but for some reason it starts with the bottom line aligned to the
>>bottom of the child, something like this:
>>
>>  +-------------+
>>  |             |
>>  |    image    |
>>  |             |
>>  +-------------+ Text begins here
>>  and continues here.
>>
>>Does anybody has a clue why this happens? (Sounds like a CSS issue, but
>>I don't know which CSS styles can affect this behavior...)
>
> Can you provide an example on pmwiki.org somewhere?  (Probably should
> go in the Test group.)

Try as I might, I couldn't reproduce the effect.

I now think that the problem was sitting in front of the monitor - we
were trying to get the effect on a certain image, but our frantic
attempts to produce a working set of directives went to an entirely
different one that came earlier on the page.

Regards,
Jo