[pmwiki-users] RSS Modifications

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 29 18:03:52 CST 2005

I'll be glad to help out, but I think I need to know more (at a
general level) about what you're wanting to achieve -- i.e.,
how do you envision files to be enclosed (attached?) to RSS feeds--
are they to be enclosures to individual items or to the feed as
a whole?

How about an "Enclose:" markup of some sort, that works similar
to "Attach:"?

Pm