[pmwiki-users] New pages link

Robin robin at kallisti.net.nz
Thu Mar 31 00:27:14 CST 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:07, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I suspect that ultimately the issue is browser compatibility.  More to
> the point, nearly every major site that I've looked at always has some
> form of "submit" button with its single-box input forms, and I suspect
> there's a reason for this other than simple inertia.
Periodically I access the internet from a Palm pilot, and I get this desire to
shoot web designers who leave out submit buttons, making it impossible to
submit things in a javascriptless environment (in most cases, combo boxes,
but the principle applies elsewhere). A submit button will ensure that it
works on all platforms that can support some kind of form entry.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D