[pmwiki-users] (:div:)markup(:divend:)

Nathan Jones pmwiki at optimo.com.au
Mon May 2 21:06:56 CDT 2005

(Yes, I realise I'm two weeks behind...)

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 08:03:12AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>    >>personA<<
>    something
>    >><<
>is simply going to be translated into
>    (:div:) %div personA%
>    something
>    (:divend:)

What does this mean?

(:div:) %div personA%

That is...

- Is personA a class? A wikistyle (given the ugly % signs)?
- What happened to the clearer (:div class="personA":)?
  [or even (:div personA:)]

I'm just a little confused by the notion of starting a div, then using
separate markup -after- the (:div:) to specify the class.

Not that it really matters to me: as soon as the feature is released I'll
likely be using >>class<< rather than (:div:).

--
Nathan Jones