[pmwiki-users] Unwanted creation of Wiki-Group

Al Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri May 6 05:45:32 CDT 2005

Hello All,

I recall some discussion in these pages of limiting the creation of
WikiGroups, creation which happens inadvertently.  Unfortunately, I can not
recall if the question was resolved.

Such group creation has happened on our site more frequently than I like.
Usually someone mistypes the name of the Group in the full name of a page and
proceeds to create the WikiGroup.

Because of this, I would like to restrict the creation of wiki groups by a
password or some other means.  Is it possible and if so, how?

--
Algis Kabaila
http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila