[pmwiki-users] group edit privelidge - Clarification request

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sun May 8 05:54:21 CDT 2005

John W Morris wrote:

> The edit password set in the config.php file seems only to work for
> groups other than Main.
>
> This is true?  Only Admin gets to edit Main?

No, there must be something else at work. I have installed several
wikis, and editing Main never behaved differently from other groups
password-wise.

> I have one and only one field out of 8 that sends "post" email... seems
> to be  configured same as others but only one field sends posts.... not
> even the farm... as of 1 april (no joke here)... I changed something and
> can not figure out what.

To avoid similar problems in the future, you should install CVS or
Subversion.

That doesn't help you with your current problem, of course. It might
help if you could give some more concrete information, and maybe a URL
with $EnableDiag set to 1.

Regards,
Jo