[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar date markup

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Sun May 8 09:09:40 CDT 2005

Perhaps I haven't understood what you've meant all along - I'm not sure
if I'm any clearer now - so I'll let the experts handle this one!
Anything else I say here just take with a grain of salt.

One thing In did notice is that the dates are displaying with the '-'
in-between today, which seems to be an improvement.

Sounds to me like you may be looking for a way to create
http://www.addington.org.nz/Calendar/2005-05-01 instead of
http://www.addington.org.nz/Calendar/20050501.  Otherwise your markup
of [[Calendar/20050501 | 2005-05-01]] or [[Calendar/20050501 | Monday,
16 May 2005]] is about as easy as you could make it from my limited
knowledge of how this works.  I just tried to get fancy with an
(:include:) markup but all I get is the text and not the date.

On the plus side of this, this has made me much more aware of the
different configurations possible with the script (just not the one
you're looking for).

Jason C.