[pmwiki-users] BUG $LinkUrl and $LinkAlt not set in urlapprove.php (was: Problem with approved URLs)

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Mon May 16 15:28:06 CDT 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:18:00PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> >>Is this a bug or am I too tired/stressed to see the problem?
> >
> >Must be a problem in my brain cluster, since no one else experiences
> >this? Can someone help me doing a fsck on my brains harddisk?
>
> It might help if we knew a test URL.

I am testing that locally at the moment, so I can not post a testing
URL...

Anyway, I guess I have found the cause and it is a bug in
scripts/urlapprove.php:

In function LinkHTTP() the $LinkUrl and $LinkAlt are not set as it is
done in function LinkIMap() in pmwiki.php. After adding them as follows
it seems to work:

  $FmtV['$LinkText'] = $txt;
  // BALU
  $FmtV['$LinkUrl'] = PUE(str_replace('$1',$path,$IMap[$imap]));
  $FmtV['$LinkAlt'] =
    str_replace(array('"',"'"),array('"','''),$title);

Since this was only a try and error task I am not sure if the
modification is all that needs to be done and if I did it correctly.

So, I need someone to check this. If necessary I'd add it as a bug entry
to Pits.

     Balu