[pmwiki-users] SinglePageGallery for PmWiki V2

Ugo Mariani ugo at sinet.it
Wed May 18 11:54:04 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm starting to test PmWiki 2 on my webserver, And I'm impressed... lots more
functionality without sacrificing the overall elegance and simplicity that I
love about PmWiki 1. Great job guys, especially Patrick!

Before I convert my Wiki 1 sites, I have to make sure that all the recipies I
use are possible in Wiki 2.

Concerning my SinglePageGallery:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/SinglePageGallery

Shall I just use the same method in Wiki 2 or is there an easier way with the
new release? I remember Patrick saying that this recipe would be very easy
with V2, although it wasn't hard at all to achieve with V1.

Thanks,
--