[pmwiki-users] The WikiCalendar and session cookies

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed May 18 12:31:06 CDT 2005

Weird. Maybe there's a setting in the wikiCalendar that makes it point to
the www version? Just shooting in the dark here, since I did have the
problem with two passwords, but only when pointing from the outside (email
messages, static web pages) to the wrong domain (the one with www) Like
you, I like to keep the optional www. off my domain name for a shorter wiki
link :)

If something forces the www on your addresses, and it's not something in
the calendar code, then it may be some dns trick your hosting provider
uses. Does it happen with static pages? if you point to foo.org, does it
rewrite the url to www.foo.org?