[pmwiki-users] wiki calendar enhancements

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue May 24 00:37:10 CDT 2005

On Tuesday, 24 May 2005 11:21 AM, malexism <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
>John Rankin a écrit :
>> Downloading the new version...
>
>Excuse-me John, i do not have tested the new version yet. And I think i
>shall wait for the time WikiCalendar is able to have multiple entries
>for one day. The probleme is i have users (for example old persons) who
>can't edit an existing page ; it's too difficult for us. I have to use
>forms and keep it very simple.

It may be that having multiple entries per day will make it harder to
use -- that's another reason I haven't yet added this feature. In
many ways, I like the blog style of separating multiple entries using
the time of the event.

One difference you would notice is that in the header navigation:

<< Janvier 2005 . Mars 2005 . Mai 2005 >>

for example, the Mai 2005 (current month) will now have a background
colour, as Dominique suggested.

>But i thank you !

I'm glad you find it useful.

--