[pmwiki-users] Using (:include:) across fields

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun May 29 14:17:00 CDT 2005

Hi

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I used "meta groups" at wiki.lyx.org
that runs pmwiki v1, which I'm now trying to upgrade do pmwiki v2.

After some more thinking I've decided to adopt an approach where I convert
these 'meta-groups' into separate wiki fields.

There are however some drawbacks, for instance that I let users define
global wiki styles in a single page that are then included by group
headers etc.

Now, in order to let wiki styles be defined in a single place (page), I'd
need to be able to include pages across fields... has anyone done that?

Or is there perhaps a way to make certain pages (or an entire group)
available from several wiki fields at once? I know I could use soft links,
but I'm guessing that'd break the locking mechanism.

cheers
/Christian