[pmwiki-users] FAQs and anchors and TOC

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:03:55 CST 2005

On 11/2/05, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use the (:toc:) at the top of this faq:
> http://www.wikitraining.com/PmWiki/FAQ
>
>  the recipe is in Cookbook/PageTableOfContents
>
>  Hope that Helps.

Thanks. I looked and searched for that a number of times, but never
could find it. It does do the trick, although there are a few
problems.

The list looks like this in the browser:

1. 1 My first question
2. 2 My second question...

A quick look at the source code reveals that the following is generated:

Obviosly, this is a problem. If I set $NumberToc = false; (which I'd
probably use anyway) or use (:*toc:) the problem goes away.

The other problem is that I don't like the anchor links: #toc1,
#toc2?? Yuck! Wouldn't "#My_first_question" work much better? Anyone
know of an easy way to change that for the recipe?
--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com