[pmwiki-users] Delete Uploaded File

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:21:14 CST 2005

On 11/2/05, Allyen E. Wilson <awilson at allyenwilson.com> wrote:
> As a Wiki Admin, how do I delete an erroneous upload one of my users
> posted. I can remove the link easy enough, but how do I delete the
> actual uploaded file?

Use your FTP client or perhaps your host has an online file browser
through their control panel. Basically, the same way that you
originally uploaded the PmWiki files to your host. Just navigate to
the the proper directory and delete the file. In most FTP clients I've
used simply  right-click on the filename and select delete. After
clicking OK in the confirmation dialog box, the file will be deleted.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com