[pmwiki-users] FAQs and anchors and TOC

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:20:37 CST 2005

> It would be really cool if one could do (:toc pages=Some.Page,
> Some.OtherPage) to create a list of all FAQs on all listed pages.

This is exactly what I wanted to achieve with my FAQs. I know about
(:toc-page PageName:) but problem is that in normal pages I want to
have floating TOC but on FAQ list page I want notfloating TOC. Author
of PageTableOfContents recipe recommended on
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents to use
configuration in local/<Group>.<Page>.php  but it does not work for
me. If you will be more successful, please, let me know.

Roman