[pmwiki-users] FAQs and anchors and TOC

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Nov 3 14:43:43 CST 2005

On Thursday, 3 November 2005 9:20 PM, Roman <romat2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It would be really cool if one could do (:toc pages=Some.Page,
>> Some.OtherPage) to create a list of all FAQs on all listed
>pages.
>
>This is exactly what I wanted to achieve with my FAQs. I know about
>(:toc-page PageName:) but problem is that in normal pages I want to
>have floating TOC but on FAQ list page I want notfloating TOC. Author
>of PageTableOfContents recipe recommended on
>http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents to use
>configuration in local/<Group>.<Page>.php  but it does not work for
>me. If you will be more successful, please, let me know.
>
>Roman

Time I got back to that issue...

I think the best approach is (:toc:) does what it does now
and (:tocfloat:) forces the toc to float. However, I need to
think about backwards compatibility.

Meanwhile, the local/<Group>.<Page>.php work-around should
work if you add the following line to local/config.php
above the line that includes the toc script:

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/pgcust.php");

--
JR