[pmwiki-users] Transferring Wiki to another server

Bob Hazeldine bhazeldine at lkwdpl.org
Mon Nov 7 11:45:08 CST 2005

Gave that a shot and now it gives this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting T_VARIABLE or
'$' in /var/www/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 821

I was attempting to just do a quick transfer so that I could free up
this old server...  I played with the latest pmwiki on the new one and
it was acting kind of weird too.  Maybe that indicates a PHP issue with
my new server?  Although, I have Webcalendar running on it right now
with no issues.

--
-Bob Hazeldine
-Lakewood Public Library