[pmwiki-users] Firefox vs IE with NotSoSimple skin

Hsing-Foo Wang hsing-foo.wang at star-support.com
Tue Nov 8 12:25:06 CST 2005

Hello all,

Does anybody have the isse that the latest NotSoSimple skin displays
correctly with Firefox but not with IE please?

With IE the content of the main page/boxy is displayed below the last
left menu entry, thus leaving a huge blank gap before the actual page
starts.

I testet a fresh install again (after fiddling with parameters) but I
have the same 'faulty' result.

Looking at the authors website with both FireFox and IE it looks perfect
on both browsers so it must be me somehow....

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo