[pmwiki-users] EditTitle v 1.0 released

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:14:50 CST 2005

On 11/9/05, Waylan Limberg <waylan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/8/05, Roman <romat2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have two comments:
> >
> > * (:title:) typed manually could be with uppercase 'T' - EditTitle
> > recipe does not recognize it
>
> Hmm, I copied the regex to find the title markup directly from
> stndmarkup.php of PmWiki version 2.0.6 (or maybe it was 4 or 5), so
> unless it has changed since then, it should be the same. Either way,
> you can set your own pattern by setting the $EditTitlePattern variable
> to override EditTitle's default behavior.

Whoops. Guess that was always case insensitive. I left the 'i' off the
end. Now fixed in version 1.1.

> > * $DeleteKeyPattern can be set to other string than 'delete'.
> > EditTitle expects 'delete' only
> >

> Good point. Hadn't though about that. I'll make that adjustment when I
> get a chance. And while I'm at it, I'll see about making the title
> markup case-insensitive as well.

Done as well. Oh, and you can set the $DeleteKeyPattern either before
or after  edittitle.php is included in the config, as you can with any
of EditTitle's own variables.

Anything else I haven't thought of testing?

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com