[pmwiki-users] Some way to return to common page holding two editable regions

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Sun Nov 13 13:15:17 CST 2005

If I have two standard editable regions on a page (being <--PageText-->
(where the current page is 'MyPage') and say <--wiki:MyPageSidebar-->,
the sidebar containing content specific to the page), then I can cause
edits with

and

But how do I get the latter to return to the former page, when hitting
the "Save" button. IOW when editing MyPageSidebar, how can I return to
MyPage rather than MyPageSidebar normal view after hitting Save?

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca