[pmwiki-users] :include page#anchor1#anchor2: markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Nov 14 08:01:39 CST 2005

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 11:36:48AM -0000, Crisp, Steve [UK] wrote:
>    Pm,
>
>    I see from the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/IncludeRestOfPage page that
>    you have got the above markup working.  From what version of PmWiki do you
>    anticipate this being available?

2.1.beta1.  I was hoping to release 2.1.beta1 last Friday, but
sourceforge.net's CVS server was out most of the day so I couldn't
check in my changes or run my release script.  So, we'll see what
today (Monday) brings.

On a related note, because sourceforge's CVS server has been a bit
flaky lately, starting with 2.1.beta1 I'm planning to use subversion
on pmichaud.com to host the source files instead of using sourceforge's
CVS server.