[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: :include page#anchor1#anchor2: markup

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Nov 14 10:30:12 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> AFAIK sourceforge doesn't have subversion and isn't likely to have it
> anytime soon.  In fact, it seems that all references to subversion
> appear to have been removed from sourceforge's site.

Strange... especially considering their announcement (this spring?) saying
that were looking in to offering this. Anyway, I've googled a bit and now
they're very quiet on this front. Guess it is time to leave sourceforge..

> > Having said that, will the CVS repository at sourceforge be completely
> > discontinued?
>
> Yes -- it's a pain to try to keep cvs and subversion repositories in
> sync, so I'm not going to mess with it.  The details on the subversion
> checkouts will be available shortly after the 2.1.beta1 release,
> hopefully later today.

Ok. In my opinion it's not too much to require that we who use the "CVS"
release change to subversion. I'll try the subversion checkout once you've
posted the announcement.

cheers
/Christian