[pmwiki-users] Site.Preferences

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Mon Nov 14 11:33:29 CST 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> We really don't have any documentation about site preferences yet --
> the page that is at PmWiki.SitePreferences is just a stub for some
> worthwhile documentation to be added in the future.  (In particular,
> PmWiki.SitePreferences isn't yet in the distribution or in the
> DocumentationIndex.)
>
> However, by all means feel free to write some good documentation
> for the preferences feature.  :-)

Ok :-) Anyway, consider adding a note to config.php or Site.Preferences
as well, as I suppose this is something that people will not understand
how to enable otherwise.

And I'm still unsure if my config.php line

XLPage('prefs', "Site.Preferences");

is "correct", i.e. if that's the way you intended it to be enabled.

/Mikael
--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose